GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No More Worries BV (”NMW”) is a limited liability company established under the laws of the Netherlands and with its registered seat in Amsterdam for the purpose of providing legal services.
- All relations between the client and NMW shall be subject to these General terms and Conditions.
- NMW operate as sole contracting party of the client. Articles 404 (which relates to the situation where it is the client’s intention that an instruction be carried out by a specific person) and 407(2) (which imposes a joint and several liability where an instruction is given to two or more persons) of Book 7 of the Dutch Civil Code shall not be applicable.
- The person who is direct or indirect shareholder of NMW and who performs professional services for NMW may be referred to by or on behalf of NMW as owner or “partner” this in accordance with general professional custom. This person referred to as such acts exclusively for the account and risk of NMW in performing his or her professional services.
- Any liability of NMW is limited to the amount paid out under its professional liability insurance policy, or in the absence of such policy, the amount which is equal to tenfold the fees charged to the client in relation to the work done over the last 12 months.
- These General terms and Conditions may also be invoked by persons and legal entities associated with NMW, whether directly or indirectly, and that are involved in any manner in the services provided by or on behalf of NMW.
- The relations between a client and NMW shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands.
- The court in Amsterdam shall be exclusively competent to hear any dispute between the client and NMW.
We are located on Hellingweg 32 H at the entrance of the harbor of Scheveningen, the seaside suburb of The Hague.
Directions by car:
When coming from Amsterdam (Schiphol), Rotterdam or Utrecht take the A12 into the centre of The Hague. At the bottom of A12 turn left at traffic light and make a right at next T crossing. Follow signs Scheveningen harbor and follow S200 for 3.1 kilometer. Make a right at traffic light and follow Houtrustweg for 900 meter and then make a left on Kranenburgerweg. After 500 meter make a right on Hellingweg and follow that for 300 meter until you arrive at Hellingweg 32 H, 2583 WG Scheveningen.
Directions when taking public transport:
When coming by train via Station Den Haag, please take bus number 28 (Den Haag Zuiderstrand). After 13 stops you will at exit stop Norfolk. From there Hellingweg 32 is 250 meters away, 3 min. walk (Please walk in the southeast direction).
Philip van Hilten
2583 WG Den Haag
Mobile: +31 (0) 6 53 91 97 90
To help you with a wide range of family matters, we created with the help of many others the website www.familymatters.online The website contains a large number of articles written by many different professionals from all over the world. It is freely accessible and there are many practical hints and warnings.
2583 WG Den Haag